Wednesday 17 January 2007

What Microsoft Excel Macro can do for you ?

I love so much about macro eventhough my knowledge about Visual Basic programming language was not very good and no formal training. Most of the skill that I learned are from Microsoft Excel help, internet, books and my Colleague Mr Raymund Lawrence Danker.

At my workplace I am handling a lot of data's and I found my subordinate having difficulties to do the sorting, segregating and arranging those data, some more thier skill and knowledge about excel totally zero at that time, since then I decided to learn more about Microsoft Excel macro. Now I am using the macro for :
  • To sort the unwanted data after being download from oracle system
  • To arrange the data accordingly
  • To format the data meet our requirement
  • To arrange multiple sheets of data into a single sheet
  • To rearrange data from one format to another format
  • To compare data with multiple sheet
  • To format the data for standard printing size..More and more
All the above task can be done with a single click and all my subordinate and Colleague happy about it because they don't have to do it in hard way.
Their productivity now is up to more than 1000% , I think..
Now you can imagine What microsoft excel macro can do to you?
Next topic:

1) How to create macro in excel ? Pls be patience..OK
wait for me..

1 comment:

Alex said...

There are all of Office programs on my computer. But a lot of problems usually I have with MS Excel files. And one day I opened my MS Excel and understood that all my data was lost. Fortunately I have the Internet and used there - repair corrupted .xls file. The software solved my issue for seconds and for free as far as I remember. Besides I advised it for my friend and he was very glad..