As I mentioned earlier Macro actually using visual basic programming language to perform given task. In order for you create more complicated macro it will be more better for you to understand the basic programming language which is VB. This learning process will be more easier after you record the macro immediately check the VB code. Record ---then Check the VB code. After several time now you will understand What code to be use for the specific task given. There are many ways to open our visual basic editor:1st Method:
1) Click visual basic symbol at the toolbar
2) Another window open
3) Click at Module1
4) Immediately you can see the VB code.2nd Method
1) Go to Tools>Macro>Macros..
2) Pop up menu ask you to choose macro
3) Choose your macro
4) If you desired to run the macro just click run
5) But this time you need to check VB code click edit
6) Now immediately you can see the code representing your task
I just wanted you guys to familiarize on how to open the VB code..That All
Practice, practice...& practice. O.k
Make sure you are fully understand how to check VB code immediately after record certain macro.
This is VB code editor look like.
How to edit recorded macro? Pls wait for me..Tks